18 January 2011

so much for solutions

The water committee already fell apart. Whatever. I don´t care. I´m not surprised, just disappointed.
Classes start next week. So far it looks like I´ll be giving English classes, working with the older students with a program PC calls ¨How to Plan My Life,¨possibly teaching computation, starting a recycling program, and doing some sort of school garden project. We´ll see.
So after all this, I´m still a little sad, but doing well at the same time. Dulce´s doing also doing well also. Her mother, poor thing, is badly mistreated and was at the point of starvation, so I started feeding her too, so she spends a lot of time with us now. I think she´s pregnant again, but this time she´s healthy enough to handle it.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are going to have more of a purpose down there. It must have been frustrating, waiting. I hope it will help you to work through some of the sadness having something else on which to focus. Sounds as if you are starting your own little doggie shelter too.
    Miss you. Love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete