30 June 2010

Alex?

So this new storm is called Alex, right? All I know is that it finally stopped raining. PC had us on standfast in our sites, meaning we weren´t allowed to leave. There´s really no risk of flooding where I am, but I´ve heard they evacuated people in other parts of ES. I just got another good soaking, and lots of time to go through my pile of books. My poor puppy´s so bored she´s about to destroy everything in my house.
I´m putting up photos on facebook as we speak. I´m also uploading some full quality ones to shutterfly.com so that everyone can see them, but obviously that takes longer. I´ll try to get some more up soon.
http://elmundoesunpanuelophotos.shutterfly.com/
Hope that link works.

4 comments:

  1. I hope the village is holding up under all the rain. What about your plans for a 4th of July celebration at the embassy?

    Take Dulce out and exercise her to burn off that energy and keep her out of trouble. Good luck. Miss you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got to the photos on shutterfly! It is so good to see your smiling face! But I wish you had included captions so I knew who the people are and what they are doing. Some photos look as if they have an interesting story to go along with them! Anyway, I enjoyed them very much and keep them coming! Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! It is good to see you and the other folks in the pictures. So you had a grand ball at the school on a Friday in March, eh? That's all I got. :-). Sounds like fun! Now we need to see pictures of your place and the pooch (not that I'm being demanding or anything)! May you get just the right amount of rain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Becca!
    I enjoyed your pictures. Looks like you are having lots of fun. Next we need pics of your house and Dolce. And get someone to take some of you, too! Jim is reactivating his facebook account so he can look for your pictures there. I am ever hopeful that this doesn't get lost in space!
    Love, Aunt Robbie

    ReplyDelete